Meet the Midtowne Mortgage Team
What makes someone a great mortgage broker?
The ability to customize a loan that fits a client’s needs – whatever that may be. At Midtown Mortgage, we have served homeowners all over Georgia since 2001. Throughout these 20+ years, we continue to find mortgage solutions for our clients in a market that is always changing.
Loan Officer, NMLS # 164942
QR Code Here!
Walter started Midtowne Mortgage in early 2001 and enjoys working every day to help people reach their financial goals. He finds himself in a unique position, often working with the same family on multiple loans over the years. The most rewarding part of his day is helping someone eventually purchase their dream home. Walter has twin boys, and enjoys all of the excitement and entertainment that they bring.
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia, Board Member
- Georgia Brokers Association, Past President
- Make A Wish Central Georgia, Past President
- Hay House Board of Directors, Past President
- Member of Macon Civic Club
- Leadership Macon Class of 2006
- Active Member of Greater Macon Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau Member
- Member of Riverside United Methodist Church
- Boy Scouts of America, Central GA Council, Ocmulgee District Chairman, Past Chairman
NMLS Company #150509
Georgia Residential License #15386
Loan Officer, NMLS #161804
QR Code Here!
Loan Officer, NMLS #1841310
QR Code Here!
In 2010, her next chapter took her back home to her high school, First Presbyterian Day School, where she served as Admissions Director for over 10 years as well as Advancement Director for the last two years. Cheri has wonderful, fond memories and long-lasting friendships during this time of serving the families of FPD.
As her children became teenagers and college students, Chéri joined Midtowne Mortgage in June 2019. Her joy comes from serving others and she has found a niche in helping educate First Time Home Buyers who may be unfamiliar with the mortgage process. Her reward comes from seeing big smiles on closing day with the excitement of purchasing their first home!
For the past 25 years, Chéri has been married to her best friend, Rick. They stay busy with their 3 college kids: Sadie, Truett and Cammie. Her free time is spent either on the campus of Georgia Tech visiting all three kids or tailgating, as well as fun dinners with friends or an afternoon on the lake!
- Junior League of Macon’s Marketplace Chairman and Board member
- Leadership Macon, Class of 1996, National Charity League, Founding Board member;
- Member of First Presbyterian Church; Children’s Ministry Board; Dick Frame Fun Run, Business Chair